Friday, January 11, 2008

The uneventful

OK.. what happened.... where's all the drama.

The last few days have been very uneventful.

After FINALLY getting my flowers that are amazing awesome, nothing's happened.

Works been really hectic since we have inventory but lately nothing.

Now don't get me wrong I like the uneventful but the drama makes the days goes faster.

The highlights: I got the oil changed in the car, the punkin ate her first chicken nugget, I entered the punkin in the regis and kelly cute baby contest.. (hopefully she'll win the $125,000 for college) and on my way to starbucks T&C Surf had Roxy sheets(Pink 250 thread count cotton) on sale for 25 bux. I had to have those.

The squatter keeps getting mail to the house that I have to keep sending to Iraq. Apparently FED EX doesn't send to APO addresses.

The hubby keeps checking his email but not sending me any emails or replying to anything I send. Even when I thanked him for the flowers.

That really anoys me.

Do I have a right to be pisst off or am I over-reacting. He's not calling often either so something would be nice. He called a few days ago.. and was like oh I got the box. i didnt even get a thanks.

Oh well...I sent a card.. lets see what I get.

2 comments:

wendy said...

I'm feeling a little lack of communication, too. I'm chalking it up to totally busy, but I really do hope to talk to my guy more than once a week, you know. and he's terrible at replying to email. grrr!

ps - do you mind if I add you to my sidebar?

The Mrs. said...

It must be a guy thing. I'll ask hubs if he got an email over and over and finally he'll reply "yeah a few days ago" ARGH I know they arent playing at the beach but really a little common courtesy. : ) you are not alone dear.