Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What to do with myself?

I know it's only tuesday but this weekend.

I HAVE THE WHOLE WEEKEND OFF!

This never happens. I kinda don't even know what to do with myself. I actually like working weekends and having my weekdays off.

Strange I know, but having my weekdays off... the world is a less crowded place. Everyone has to work so most places are empty. It's usually only Moms and strollers. I fall into that catagory so I'm ok with that. Weekends everythings crowded, I hate crowded.

A couple of my friends rented a cabin at the beach for the weekend ( I know that sounds strange because I live in Hawaii) and invited me to go.. so I might take them up on that offer.

Things have been really boring lately. I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing.

I had inventory Sunday night... we got out at 4am. They trapped us in the mall parking lot. Eventually I found a way out and made a wrong turn and ended up in Waikiki at 430am. I was so annoyed with myself I usually have a good sense of direction. I'm chalking it up to tiredness and lots of brain activity. I got home at 5:02 am.

We hired me an ASM today.. she starts next week. YAY!

I am totally looking forward to seeing 3 Doors Down July 5 at Bayfest.
I am super duper uber-excited about that.

I bought new Converse sneakers today. My old pair were so beat up they looked like they shouldve been owned by an 8th grade boy. I got some funky shoelaces to go with them. I'm a youngin at heart.

I've been a little homesick this week but otherwise that's been really it.

No comments: