Sunday, June 15, 2008

Don't hate me cause I cut you in line.

Ok so today i did almost nothing.

Friday I had to take the punkin to doctor. She had another skin infection. I thought about taking a picture and posting it but it was just too gross.

I call central appts at 0630. I get an appt at 0940.

I get to the Peds clinic..the waiting room is full. There's someone at the counter checking in with the receptionist. The nurse that is always there see's me standing there and goes hey everything ok. She looks over the counter to say hi to the punkin.

I explain she has a skin infection on her belly and then the PA comes out and goes "Hey (my daughters name) " Then goes.. you know what don't worry about waiting just come on back.

Oh the looks I got.

I don't know if it is a good thing or bad thing that the people at the peds clinic know you by name or not. I guess kinda both.

Needless to say... they put her on antibiotic. Her skin is 100% better now.. but the anitbiotic she is taking she's supposed to stay out of the sun. Which really stunk.. cuz I was invited to go hang out with some friends at the beach cabin they rented for the weekend. No use in going if the punkin can't go in the sun.

Saturday we just stayed in the house and went for a walk once the sun went down.

It was a nice relaxing day

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.