Friday, December 18, 2009

What I want for Christmas!

No it's no World Peace...although that would be very nice.. don't get me wrong. The stuff I want is just way more practical for me.

I want pedestals for my washer and dryer and my laptop fixed.

I think one of the main reasons I stopped blogging was that hubbys desktop broke in Hawaii. Luckily it happened right before he got back so he fixed it as soon as he got back from the Sandbox. Then he got a new laptop and gave me his old one which the punkin one day proceeded to jump on and crack the screen. Hence no laptop. Then we moved and were trying to get settled.. yada yada yada.

I know ... excuses, excuses.

So anyway I just want a new screen... I've been asking since July.

Next my washer and dryer are just too low for my giant huge Twin belly. I usually end up sitting on the floor (they are both front loaders) switching clothes from one to the other. Getting up off the floor these days is not an easy task.. so for convenience pedestals would be super. At the time we were trying to save money and was't deemed a necessity.. I deem it a necessity now.LOL

FYI~ I will be getting neither for Christmas... but I can hope.

No comments: