Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Ok.. so let's start over,

Today I had my doctor's appointment after completely having preggo brain yesterday and going over to the hospital for my appointment only to have them tell me it was today. Good thing I'm totally over feeling stupid about those things.

I am measuring at 28 weeks even though I'm only 24.. I feel like a house. Twins are rough towards the end.. the positive is I only have 2 1/2 months left. Hopefully they will stay in and cook as long as I need them too. We are having a boy and a girl which means I am totally done with all the pregnancy stuff... I told the doc today " hey since you've got me open anyway to take the kids out.. I'd really like to be tied at that point" He was like sure no prob.

Punkin in excited about having a "bruda and sistah".. it hard to believe she can organize pretty full sentences. She bossy, demanding and acts like she's 10. Oh how I can't wait til she's a teenager. She had to have her tonsils out the beginning of October.. which was very traumatic for mommy. I don't recommend that for anyone under the age of 3 unless absolutely necessary. I'm glad hubby, grandma and grandpa were here for that.

West Point is okay.. It's hard to get used to the fact that basically you live on a college campus... only more strict and quiet. My college days were faarrrr from that.lol.

I am unemployed.. that wasn't the plan but when we found out we were having twins it didn't really pay for me to go back to work. I would've had to have quit basically through the holiday season so we just said screw it. I'll probably go back to work after the kids are born.. I'm thinking of being a tour guide.lol

Hubby got back from Iraq and luckily we had no "re-integration issues" as they call it. We actually are probably better now then we were before or during the sandbox. He likes his new job kinda... he's got great hours here and gets to "interact" with a lot of cadets. He was in the ER when he first got here and that was right up his alley but they decided to move him.... which works for me because now he's not working midnights.

As for now, I am liking being close to home, unfortunately this weather is a doozy.I've been here since July and still have not climitized yet. Punkin did love her first snowfall though.

Otherwise I think that's really all for right now. I'm definitely going to make an effort to do this again... and soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad that you are back on the blog! I think we have all let it slip since moving. Glad that things are going well, and so excited for you guys with the twins!