Friday, April 4, 2008

I got Tagged.

So I got tagged by Trying for the MeMe survey.. I'm very honored.
It's my first Tag I'm it!
I am now starting to feel loved in the Blogosphere.

Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags five people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment letting them know they've been tagged and to ask them to play along and to read your blog.

So here we go... about me MeMe

I was doing ten years ago:

1. Planning my wedding to my first husband
2. Working at the mall
3. Planning my wedding... that's a lot of work
4. I went to Vegas and Hawaii for vacation.
5.I have no idea what else it was forever ago

5 things on my to-do list today
(tomorrow since today is over)
1. wait for hubby to come home
2. go to jamba juice
3. work
4. commisary
5. continue to straighten the house.

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Dairy queen blizzards
2. Li Hing strawberry belts( you won't know unles you live in hawaii)
3. chocolate pudding
4. broccoli bites from bennigan's
5. dunkin donuts coffee and sugared jelly donut

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. pay off my bills
2. Money for punkins college
3. Pay back my parents some of the money they have generously given me over the years(notice how I said some not all)
4. spend some money of goodies like travel, car, etc
5. If I was that rich I'd donate some to USO and/or the wounded warrior project

5 bad habits
1. I crack my knuckles.
2. I'm too sarcastic for my own good.
3. Like trying I curse alot, I'm from jersey it's expected
4. I spend to much time with my Myspace screen up.
5. I'm messy

5 places I've lived
1. Staten Island, NY
2. Central jersey
3. The sorority house at college
4. The Jersey shore
5. Hawaii ( Twice)

5 jobs I've had
1. The Disney Store
2. Guest Relations Supervisor at a water park( where I met my BFF)
3. Accessory Place- Where I met BFF2 and the hubby
4. Birkenstock shoes- I sold shoes to tourists
5. Current job -where I've been for the past 6 1/2 years.

All right now I have to tag five people and see if they will be so kind as to fill this out with their info and post it on their blog.

My 5 to Tag

1- KJ at Cabin Fever. I love this girl, she's funny and I think she was the very first blog I actually linked to on my page. She's going through very similiar things and always cracks me up.

2- Wendy at Wendy's Tiki Hut. She is here on the island with me, yet we haven't met yet. Hopefully we'll be able to rectify that soon. I love reading about her day to day life.

3-D.A.R at the student and the soldier .I just started reading her blog and she's a great read. She's witty, entertaining, a newlywed and still have time to go to law school. You go girl.


4-JLC at newlywed life... new life. I know nothing about this girl except she left me a comment this morning and she's from jersey. Good enough for me. hehe.


5-Mrs. S Sgt at Married To The Military. She is very open about her life,a great writer . She always has a lot going on in her life and still takes time to updated everyone.

Thanx guys for playing along if you got time go for it... if not. It's all good.

PS Im still waiting for hubby. sigh.

No comments: